Frequently Asked Questions

Will I have to have an interlock or breathalyzer in my car?

Only if you apply for a modified license. The Department of Public Safety (DPS) will inform you when you should have the interlock installed.

Are ADSAC classes the same as DUI classes?

Yes. They are called Alcohol/Drug Substance Abuse Classes.

How do I get my license back?

You must wait the revocation period (usually 6 months) and either mail or take your assessment certificate (with the red stamp and embossed seal) to the department of public safety. Note: Revocation period may increase due to number of Alcohol/Drug arrest.

How much are reinstatement fees?

The basic reinstatement fee is $315. There may be additional charges. You should check with the DPS.

For general information or

to schedule an appointment

call us at
(918) 621-1600